To support and promote the Economy and provide them with Young Creative Talents, SOFT has stepped forward to initiate a Course with Specialization in Jewellery Design.
MKSSS’s SOFT’s Mahendra M. Nanavati Department of Jewellery Design, Technology & Retail offers B.Design- Jewellery Design in affiliation with S.N.D.T. Women’s University, Mumbai. The course offers exclusive and in-depth knowledge of the Design, Merchandising, Production and Technology involved in Jewellery Industry at National & International level.
The Program B.Design – Jewellery Design offers great job opportunities in various streams like Hand Sketch Jewellery Designer, CAD Jewellery Designer, Merchandiser, Marketing Head, Export and much more.
The following Advisory Board Members are actively involved to link the education with industry:
- Uday Nanavati, Chairman, Advisory Board, MNDJDTR
- Himanshu Shah, Chairman, Mirrar Jewels Pvt Ltd. , Mumbai.
- Prabir Chatterjee, Director at Gold Leaf Pvt. ltd., Owner at MIRRAR JEWELS PVT. LTD., Mumbai.
- Shishir Nivatia, Owner, Sun Jewels, Mumbai.
- Anil Dube, CEO Neyasa Jewellery Ltd., Mumbai.
- Anil Shah, Anil Shah, Mentor, Leaf Jewels, Mumbai.
- Vijay Jain, CEO and Founder Director, Mumbai.
- Vijay Gopani, Harsh Precious Metals Pvt. Ltd.
- Ashok Deorah, President and CEO, Santo Jewels.
The Strategic Advisor Panel for B.Design- Jewellery Design upholds the esteemed presence of International Designers and Academicians :
- Massimo Zucchi
- Guido Traverso Guicciardi
- Hetal Vakil
The highlights of the Course are as follows:
- Specialized curriculum with detailed inputs from Industry.
- Strong Infrastructure to Support the Curriculum.
- Advisory Board with Strong Set of Industry Experts and Business Professionals.
- Jewellery Design Professionals, with sound experience in Industry, as Faculties.
- Strong support and guidelines from Business Professionals.
- Opportunity to interact with renowned Jewellery Designers and Professionals.
NOTE : Reservation policy shall be applicable for Admissions as per State Government of Maharashtra for SC/ST/NT/SBC candidates but scholarship and free-ship shall be applicable only for the Scheduled Caste (SC) category students from Maharashtra.
“College reserves the right to make necessary changes in the Fee Structure assuring that the raise shall not increase more than 10% of the total Fees.
In case of Taxes and Levies by government, the implementation will be done at actual.”